Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Short and Sweet

The title of this blog does not refer to me personally--I am tall and sometimes not so sweet :) --but it does refer to the following list, which I may have done because I'm tired and don't have the energy to blog Jinxie's suggested subject. It's a great subject and one I'll definitely enjoy writing about later!

Things I am grateful for today:


  1. Men who are good, talented, kind, smart, and hard-working.

  2. Mothers who help even when it's not needed and who say "I love you".

  3. Animals.

  4. Christmas (have you SEEN the stores? I love it!)!!

  5. Sweaters.

  6. Comfy shoes.

  7. Knowing what weight of oil I need for my car, and being the lone female in the auto section at the grocery store.

  8. Children.

  9. Free lunches at work.

  10. Friends.

  11. Faith.

0 comments: