Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Call me Roxie

For now, you can call me Roxie.

A little bit more about me.

I love a good bubble bath.

Creating with my hands is my therapy.

I can never read enough books.

I've left my job and returned to school for a graduate degree, effectively changing my career. That's not something I ever really figured on doing, but it's worked out wonderfully. It puts me as a full time student right now. So half those books I'm reading are theory and research.

I've lived completely on my own, no roommates, for over several years now. It's great having the whole fridge/freezer to myself.

I'm a night owl.

I like a good virgin piƱa colada, and getting caught in the rain. Except I am into yoga.

And I think it will be good for me to finally have a place to spout off on the good, the bad, and the ugly about being single.

EDIT: Just over one year after writing this introduction I'd gotten engaged and married. I still write here though because relationships are an ongoing thing. So while I might not be frustratingly single, I still have stories from when I was single, and I still get frustrated with life and the world at times. My husband is referred to as HP (Handsome Prince) in my posts.

2 comments:

annie valentine said...

Ditto to the pina colada, the rain bit, and the yoga. Lovin' the yoga these days.

Vicki Johnson said...

You are a delight and I hope I can get to know you better.