Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What to wear?

There is a part of the wedding day that pretty much nobody talks about. There's a whole industry to sell brides something to wear after they take off their wedding dress, but what about the groom? Is it because I wasn't a groom that I didn't see any of that industry? Except there really isn't an industry to tell grooms anything but, "show up and keep the bride happy" for weddings. Which is a whole other topic.

Before we got married, we actually compared preferences in women's stuff, which led me to ask him what he was going to wear that night, because it suddenly occurred to me that nobody ever talks about that. I won't say what his hilarious suggestion was or what he actually ended up with. But you'd think there would be more discussion about some kind of transition between wedding day and wedding night for all parties involved.

0 comments: