Monday, November 12, 2012

It's just fine...

Things that I've decided are just fine:

Being annoyed at men my age for dating 20-year-olds
Having lots of pretty nail polish (including black)
Preferring amusing sheets instead of boring solid colors
Being annoyed at single women my age who have given up
Not wearing makeup every day
Watching cartoons
Wanting to have a bright pink bathroom
Liking lamps
Buying things just because they're pretty
Knowing a lot about my car
Being annoyed when I get a runny nose
Peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches
Leftover squash for breakfast...followed by dry cereal
Colored ceilings
Being mad about those 20 extra pounds even though everyone says I don't need to lose weight
Missing the family dog who died over 20 years ago
Not having a problem with Barbie
Having a problem with Bratz dolls
Knowing that my kids might be the same age as my friends' grandkids
Somehow being at peace with my life even though society tells me I shouldn't be

Not worrying too much about getting married.

0 comments: