I've known the boyfriend for several years now. He and I have talked many times and at great length about what we both think of relationships and the roles of men and women in a relationship. I say this so you know where I am coming from and that I know, as best I can, what I am doing in this.
It seems that we are both right on the verge of expressing our undying love for the other. But because of what I know about him and how he feels about relationships, I can't be the first one to say it. And for some reason, probably because for him it is the point of no return and he's not ready for that leap, he won't say it yet either.
So what do we say instead? I present here a list of things we have both said over the last couple of months as an example of our creativity. Also, I do this asking for more ideas. My creativity does have limits.
- I love seeing you smile.
- Your knowledge of grammar is so attractive.
- I like seeing you get excited about that.
- I love being in your arms.
- It just feels right to have you with me.
- I'm in a bit of heaven with you.
- You make me smile.
- I miss you.
- I love watching your mind work.
- You are wonderful.
- You’re cute. / You’re manly cute.
- Can I keep you?